Kleenguard A60 Bloodborne Pathogen Protective Coverall Suit with Hood & Boots
Protection against bloodborne pathogens in forensic or other environments where exposure to blood is possible. The KLEENGUARD A60 also provides protection against some chemicals. Please consult the Technical Data Sheets or Product Selector Tool for proper assessment of chemical resistance. STYLE: Shell with Zipper Front and Open Wrists. The REFLEX Design includes Three-layer fabric construction featuring a middle layer of microporous film that allows heat and sweat vapor to escape while protecting against dry particulates and liquid. This item passes ASTM F1670/1671 testing for penetration of blood, body fluids and bloodborne pathogens. The taped seamless front provides more protection in primary exposure areas while the outer layer provides a protective film barrier against tearing and abrasion.
- Kimberly-Clark Professional Blue Suits with attached Hood and Booties
- Kleenguard Biosuit with hood and booties
- Assorted sizes: M, L, XL, 2XL
- Protection against bloodborne pathogens and chemicals
- 3-layer fabric allows vapor to escape while impervious to liquid splash