Reagent Alcohol / Ethyl Alcohol - Denatured, 16oz
This alcohol contains 90% ethyl alcohol, 5% methyl alcohol and 5%isopropyl alcohol. The use of this alcohol is governed by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. Reagent alcohol provides a low cost alcohol in replacement of pure ethyl alcohol for manufacture of reagents, histology, cytology and general laboratory analytical purposes. Reagent alcohol is not for internal or external use.
- Reagent or Denatured (undrinkable) Ethyl Alcohol 16oz bottle
- Use in your alcohol-burning stove
- Recommended for use in alcohol lamps and in preparing solutions requiring high grade denatured ethyl alcohol
- Caution: Ethyl Alcohol is flammable and a dangerous fire risk. Only ships to destinations within the 48 contiguous US states and Canada using Standard Ground shipping
- Denatured alcohol formula SDA 3A (200 proof): 95% v/v, Isopropanol 5% v/v